Production Support Technician
- Support production lines as required;
- Review the open issues in our tracking system to ensure timely resolution;
- Participate in Operations continuous improvement projects;
- Assemble first SPL unit when required, contact the designer for approval;
- Evaluate all SPL work orders prior to production;
- Review SPL in production, contact SPL owners if needed;
- Suggest improvement or solutions to facilitate SPL production;
- Diagnose causes of production line interruptions with all parties involved;
- Suggest a course of action to resume production;
- Troubleshoot and fix issues in our manufacturing execution system or MES (Virtual Process);
- Implement Work Instructions updates as needed to resume production;
- Welcome and train new assemblers (integration);
- Accompany assemblers with solution implementation;
- Provide feedback on training opportunities for Assemblers;
Education + Experience Required
- 1-2 years experience in manufacturing environment;
- Continuous improvement basic knowledge.
Qualifications + Skills Required
- French and English languages required, spoken, and written;
- Leadership and initiative;
- Solution driven;
- Communication skills, teamwork;
- Analytical and organizational skills;
- Good knowledge of all Lumenpulse products and processes from a manufacturing standpoint (advantage).
OUR PEOPLE BRING THE LIGHT
The common thread running through every one of our departments is people like you. People from every background imaginable bringing their own light, their own individuality and passion to shine alongside the brilliance of their colleagues.
At Lumenpulse, your light will be recognized. Lumenpulse is not only a leading manufacturer of LED lighting solutions for commercial, institutional, and architectural applications; it is an employer offering growth, stability, acceptance, and highly competitive benefits.
Founded in 2006, Lumenpulse quickly became an industry leader spearheading innovations, proprietary technologies, and world-class designs. But Lumenpulse is equally as famous for its people. Lumenpulse has more than 500 employees worldwide, with Corporate Headquarters in Longueuil, Canada, a US Sales Office in Boston, United States, and offices in Chicago, United States, Vancouver, Canada, and Florence, Italy. We are fortunate to have some of the most renowned experts in their fields under our banner, and we want you to be part of our team.
LIGHTING YOUR FUTURE
Lumenpulse has projects worldwide, from Boston, United States to Christchurch, New Zealand. Our people develop products that have been recognized across the industry, including several Product Innovation Awards (PIA), Next Generation Luminaires Design Awards, Red Dot Product Design Awards, and Lightfair Innovation Awards.
What this means is that we recognize what our people do. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, with full health, dental, vision, and long-term disability insurance, Employee Assistance Programs, a tele-medicine program, and company sponsored retirement savings contributions. Mentoring and on-the-job training is also important to us, we want you to grow.
We are excited about your contribution to our dynamic team, but we want you to be excited about what we can do for you. Here are some of the main advantages we offer our employees:
- Employee recognition programs
- Flexible hours (if applicable)
- An on-site, employee-only gym
- A subsidized cafeteria
- Headquarters is close to public transportation
- Free parking on premises
- Employer-subsidized social activities
- Personal protective and safety equipment provided