A Leading Light
The Lumenpulse Group is a leading manufacturer of LED lighting solutions for commercial, institutional and architectural applications. Founded in 2006, the company has earned many awards and recognitions, including several Product Innovation Awards (PIA), three Next Generation Luminaires Design Awards, five Red Dot Product Design Award and a Lightfair Innovation Award.
The Lumenpulse Group has more than 700 employees worldwide, with Corporate Headquarters in Montreal, Canada, a US Headquarters and Global Technology Development Center in Boston, Massachusetts, and offices in London and Manchester (UK), Paris (France), Vancouver (Canada) and Florence (Italy).
Spotlight on Your New Challenge
Under the authority of the production supervisor, the incumbent performs various manual tasks related to the installation and / or the manufacture of lighting devices.
- Make reading purchase orders, drawings and material lists;
- Prepare the parts to be assembled;
- Assemble all kinds of lighting according to the data;
- Produce a product conforms to specifications;
- Use appropriate tools;
- Perform the work required for each position, if necessary;
- Ensure that the work performed meets quality standards;
- Raise to his immediate supervisor any problems encountered during their work;
- Working in respect of places, people and work tools;
- Respect the guidelines of quality management system, environment;
- Perform other related duties.
Your Profile Highlighted
- Theoretical knowledge equivalent to a high school education.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Have one (1) year experience in a manufacturing company;
- Possess physical ability and manual dexterity;
- Have good knowledge of the use of measurement tools is an asset;
- Be comfortable with the French and English, spoken and written;
- Be proactive;
- Be results oriented and good ethics in the workplace;
- To have rigor and timeliness;
- Be detail oriented and highly developed quality;
- Be a good team player and be open to changes;
- Excellence in customer service is one of your priorities and your values.
See Yourself in a New Light!
There's never been a better time to join the Lumenpulse team! As a growing leader in the LED lighting industry, we're looking for dynamic, ambitious individuals, who are not afraid to think outside the box or contribute to a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Lumenpulse offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, with full health, dental, vision and long-term disability insurance, and flexible hours. Mentoring and on-the-job training is also offered for successful applicants