• Confirm delivery dates based on supply capacities;
• Maintain the production plan based on orders.
• Analyze the production plan based on capacity and projected material needs in order to identify the risks associated with the plan;
• Create and coordinate the issuance of work orders in the factory;
• Compile, analyze and publish daily statistics;
• Engage closely in the operating system’s improvement process (master planning);
• Attend meetings as required.
• Work on a continuous basis with the sales team, purchasing, engineering and production departments;
• Ensure to reserve availability regarding special mandates in one’s scope of activities.
• Bachelor's degree in operations management or administration;
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing;
• Knowledge of MS Office including Excel intermediate / advanced level;
• Knowledge of MRP / ERP;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is an asset;
• Bilingualism (French and English).
Knowledge and skills required
• Demonstrate communication skills, autonomy, high availability, initiative and an innate sense of organization;
• Demonstrate ability to respond effectively and quickly to the needs of sales and operations;
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
• Good judgment, decision-making, integrity, honesty, professional and motivated;
• Works well in a team as well as individually;
• Comfortable in a changing environment.